Work with us
Join some of the smartest, friendliest people in travel, working towards some very worthy goals.
Our team are based in offices in London, Boston and Shanghai or on the ground all over America, guiding our various American adventure tours. So, go ahead and learn more about us or check out our vacancies below
We’ll post jobs on here as they come up but if you are interested in hearing more about potential roles then please do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see below a role for a guide on our tours of America.
Job Description: Adventure Leader
The Coyote Trip – USA
The Coyote Trip is a tour operator providing high quality, yet affordable, adventure tours of the USA for young people (typically 18-35 year olds) coming from all over the world. Our flagship product, the Full Coyote, is a 21-day tour covering the East Coast, Las Vegas, the Grand Canyon and the West Coast and is jam packed with unmissable attractions, off-the-beaten-track experiences, varied nightlife and a few opportunities to give back to the communities we spend time in. Our mission is to expand minds through transformative travel experiences.
We are currently recruiting adventure leaders to lead the following sections of the tours:
- Las Vegas and Grand Canyon
- Los Angeles
- San Francisco
- Lead our travelers to all places on our itinerary.
- Communicate knowledge about places we visit and tell them about the area’s history, culture and local
- Assist in emergencies according to our safety management procedures.
- Ensure all aspects of the tour are operated in a smooth and organized way.
- Organize spends on the tour according to the budget we send you.
- Communicate with our offices in Boston, London and Shanghai with regards to bookings and logistics (our office team handle all bookings and preparation, so you can focus on delivering a fantastic on the ground experience to our customers).
- Experience guiding tours or leading groups of young people is required but if you have not been to all (or even any) of the places on the itinerary that’s ok – we’ll send you out on a paid research trip first.
- Trip School certificate is preferred but not required.
- Full, clean driving license preferred but not required.
- Be respectful, mature, friendly, helpful, confident, open-minded and fun!
- Ability to think on your feet, take responsibility for your own decisions, and calmly deal with all issues.
- Desire to improve your leadership skills.
- Passion for travel and meeting new people.
Compensation and terms:
- Initially this will be a free-lance role, paid on a per-trip basis.
- $250-300 per day
- We don’t encourage or discourage passengers to pay tips or service charges to you, it’s up to them, but we hope they do if your service is excellent.
- All costs for your accommodation, activities and transport during the trip is covered.
- Reporting to The Coyote Trip Operations Manager.
How to apply:
Send your resume to email@example.com