Competition Terms & Conditions
T&Cs for the Canadian West Coast Adventure Competition
1. Open to global residents aged 18 or over only, excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoters, its agents, associates, printers or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
2. Entries open at the time of post going live and closing date as stated in the caption. Entries received after the closing date will not be entered in the prize draw.
3. Entrant’s participation is via the @thecoyotetrip Instagram page only. The Promoters cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to this entry route.
4. Entries are limited to one per person.
5. The prize is stated in the giveaway caption. There will be one winner of the prize only.
- The giveaway is to win one spot on the 8-day Canada West Coast Adventure tour, beginning in Vancouver, Canada on August 26th 2023. It will be the winner’s responsibility to ensure that they arrive at the specified start location by the start date. The giveaway includes all the standard inclusions of the West Coast Adventure tour, found here. As per the standard inclusions of the tour, the giveaway does not include return flights from/to the winner’s country of origin, travel insurance, any upgrades, optional activities, or any required visas, nor any spending money/personal expenses on the tour – these are at the winner’s expense. The tour date is also non-transferrable.
6. The winner will be drawn at random after the closing date and will be announced on the The Coyote Trip Instagram page only. The winner will be required to confirm their name and address to enable the prize to be awarded and for the Coyote Trip Operations Team to proceed with their booking. In the unfortunate event of any prize winner failing to notify us of their details within 3 days, the prize will be re-drawn and a new winner selected.
8. By entering this promotion, entrants give consent for their details to be shared. Data received will only be used in connection with this promotion.
9. There are no cash alternatives, the prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
10. Prizes are subject to availability on the tour. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
11. Winners may be required to take part in unpaid related promotional publicity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
12. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter that are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
13. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any social media site entries to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, or any combination of these, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in the promotion.
14. This competition is run by the Promoter, @thecoyotetrip, and is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this promotion.
16. Please retain these terms and conditions for future reference.
17. Entry to this giveaway will be deemed to constitute full acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Promoter: The Coyote Trip (sister brand of The Dragon Trip.) See full company terms and conditions here.